Skip to main content

Hopeful Story, August 21, 2016

  Wow what a service! I had the privilege of going to the worship service our young adults presented last Sunday night. Once again WOW! Everyone should experience one of these nights. The music was awesome. The energy in the room was high. Dylan did a great job preaching on forgiveness and all together it was a thoroughly enjoyable evening.
  I have to admit by the time it was time to go to the church, I was ready to stay home and settle in for the night. I am so glad I went. Though I only planned to stay a short time, I ended up enjoying the entire service. I had a wonderful worship time and am already looking forward to the next service.
  As a parent it is special to see my children up front, worshipping God. As a member of Hope Fellowship it is awesome to see 6 young adults and 1 teenager from our church serve God through their gifts. As a believer in God, it is reassuring that these young men and women are invested in the future of Hope Fellowship. Knowing the struggles these leaders have faced and roads they have travelled to get to the place where they are willing and able to use their gifts for God gives me hope for those who have seemingly turned their backs on their faith. It is comforting to know that God has his hand on them too.
  I can also admit that part of me is jealous. The men and women who led were all so free in their worship, something that I still struggle with and long for.
  Praise God for these wonderful Christians. Next time they lead I hope to see more of our members come out and support our ignite young adults. You won’t regret it.
- Judi

The next LIVE Young Adults service will take place in November.

Comments