Skip to main content

Note from the Pastor, June 24, 2012


Dear brothers and sisters at Hope Fellowship,
Greetings from Abuja, Nigeria!

 I just want to take a few minutes to say a BIG thank you for your donations towards my support!!

It is because of your support that we are able to reach out to so many different teachers and schools all across West Africa. This past quarter since I have been back, I have been able to connect with old and new teachers. It has been a joy to see teachers implementing ideas they have learned. I am including pictures from Westwood Park School in Jos, Nigeria. These teachers have attended numerous trainings. Last week, I had a chance to visit them in their classrooms. Ann is one of the school administrators. She shared with me how she has been invited to go to other schools and train in areas of classroom management and discipline – things she learned at our trainings! As I went around the school I saw engaged students happy to be learning. It was a joy and encouragement.

Thank you for your partnership in this important ministry!

Your partner in missions,
Sheila Dykstra
Class Rules are Posted!


Anne and Me


Mr Adeyemi came TWICE to the same training
just to see if he could pick up some more information


Students aren't just sitting in their desks.
They are sitting on the floor AND singing!


Comments