Skip to main content

Hopeful Story, May 21, 2017

  Recently our high school students hosted a Work Day, where they offered to come and help people with chores in return for a donation for the Pregnancy Resource Centre in the Dominical Republic. The results are in—and it was a great success!

Pregnancy Resource Centre Update:
  We are overjoyed to report to you that the Hope Fellowship youth raised nearly $1,000.00 towards the Pregnancy Resource Centre. Thank you to the youth and the adult volunteers who committed the time and sweat equity in doing yard work and odd jobs to raise money for a worthy cause. We also want to thank you for the generous donors who hired the youth for the day in exchange for a contribution to the Pregnancy Resource Centre.
  Our team of youth and adult volunteers who went to the Dominican Republic last year were moved by the work of the Pregnancy Resource Centre and convicted with the idea that we can be part of the solution to continuing this kingdom work. Our team committed to raise $10,000 to pay the rent for Pregnancy Resource Centre for 2017 to ensure this important ministry does not close due to lack of funds.
  Thanks to your generous support we are half-way to achieving our fundraising goal.
- Kevin G

Maria Victoria, 18 years old, writes about her experience at the PRC: “At first, I didn’t know what this baby wanted from my life and in the same way, I didn’t know if I wanted her. Then I came to the PRC. I learned not just about the development and care of the baby in my womb but I also learned to love and accept her unconditionally as God has love me. Now, even the father of my baby is helping in the care of our baby and loves her.”


Comments